Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

I have a painful bump in the inside of my nose

i have a painful bump in the inside of my nose. it is very painful to the touch, it kind of looks like a wart. what do u think it could be and how to make it go away...
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  1941
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
your probleme is big so please advise any good ENT doctor for conform diagnosis and treatment.
Answered: Mon, 26 Sep 2011
  User's Response
It seems to be a furuncle. Warts usually do not hurt. Get yourself examined by an ENT specialist for an accurate diagnosis and treatment. In the meanwhile , try any antiseptic cream locally. This area comprising the lower nose and upper lip is known as 'the Dangerous Area of the Face' for infections. Though small furuncles, may not require treatment, if you are older, have diabetes or if the furuncle does not heal, you may require antibiotics as well.
Answered: Sun, 19 Dec 2010
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
by this time your problem must have been taken care of and i hope you are alright now '
the painful lump inside nose most commonly due to some infection and for proper diagnosis and treatment an en t examination required and appropriate treatment taken
Answered: Sun, 11 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor