Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I have a pain sever pain in my neck

Cervical Problem - pain in C1 to C7, mainly in C7 Hi have a pain sever pain in my neck..c1 to gives sounds too when I move it semi-clock or semi-anitclock wise....please's almost 3-4 years to this porblem...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  651
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

It seems a chronic will need a Orthopaedician who can physicaly examine you cause that is what i did when i had this chronic problem of back pain. He put me under some medication and also demonstrated some exercises which are very helpful till now.

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor