Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have a pain in my testicles and lower abdomen

i have a pain in my testicles and lower abdomen but its only when i push something heavy, i have consulted doctor about it he said its normal take rest, it started when i use to go to gym there i use to do sits up with heavy weight for last 2 months i have left but still the pain is not going
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your doctor is right in telling that as it is usually the referred pain from the abdomen. However, for further evaluation and to rule out anything serious, do consult a General Surgeon and get an examination done. You can get back to me with the results. Hope it is fine with you. Regards.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor