Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have a pain in my right hip that feels like a deep bruise on my bone

I have a pain in my right hip that feels like a deep bruise on my bone . I can on describe it as ifsomeone tool a bat and hit me real hard on my hip I would imagine that might be the feeling. Some days better than others and I am very active but the pain is always there and ideas
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  3018
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
ur problem seems to be piriformis syndrome , better u go n consult an orthopaedician,
after proper diagnosis u hv to start sum physiotherapy,
if piriformis syndrome is thr , thn it will cum down by sum simple exercises, for tht u hv to consult an physio.
tk cr
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Pain in hip can be due to injury;inflammation;infections of bone or joint and many such reasons.First you let us know your age and if you have any other complaint or associated symptom along with pain.The better option will be to get a physical examination done by a doctor/Orthopaedician and he will exactly give you an idea or advise investigation like X-ray of hip to see if there is any abnormality.Till you see a doctor you can take a painkiller to reduce the pain.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor