Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

I have a pain from 3 days in my right side eyes just upset. Suggest me the treatment

Hi, I have a pain from 3 days in my right side eyes just upset ..some time its really pain too while i close my eyes also its remaining please help me ...for this case... Your Help will be taken higly appricated.. Thanks Regards Chandra Mani Pandey
Asked On : Sun, 11 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to heathcaremagic portal
in case if there is no redness in the eye ,a pain killer and rest will take care of it.if there is pain localized to the eye brow on pressing then it is likely to be sinusitis.That should respond to antiinflammatory tab will take care

Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor