Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I have a lump under the skin on the secret part of my body like the size of a pea. what is it ?

hi i have a lump under the skin on the left side of my vagina by the joint of my leg were the crease is and it only hurts when i put pressure on it and its like the size of a pea what is it ?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1417
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It's quite possible that you may be having infection in the leg of the same side. Do look for the site of pain, ulcer, or any nail infection on your foot. Visit the Dermatologist/Surgeon as necessary for the treatment.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for query.
The lump you got is nothing but enlarge inguinal lymph node.
Do not worry,some infection near by area might have caused this problem.
Any infection in the vagina,skin may cause this.but as there is no pain you forget.
If swelling or pain is there then cosult your doctor.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor