Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I have a lump on my lower leg above my ankle

I have a lump on my lower leg above my ankle and when i move my foot and step down it hurts and when i lift my leg i had x-ray and they couldnt see anything what oould it be its freaking me out i dont want surg
Asked On : Fri, 28 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  576
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response

It is hard to tell without actually examining you. But what I guess it could be is a gangiolic cyst. An outpatient procedure done by a dermatologist may be able to remove it successfully.

Answered: Fri, 28 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor