Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

143 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have a lump on my armpit. What is the treatment ?

I had my waxing done 5 days back. I detected a baltod in my armpit(towards the shoulder ). I can feel a lump there and some pus has also oozed out.....watz the treatment? I am a 33 year old female
Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
waxing produces minor trauma of the area (as hair is removed )increasing the chances of infection.As you has got infection in the armpit ,get a course of antibiotic to treat it
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....