Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I have a lump near the bottom of my chest which turned out to be fat and blood

Hi, I have a lump near the bottom of my chest (right inner side). Its about half the size of a golf ball. There is no pain and does not seem attached to anything. I have only noticed it in the last couple of weeks. I also have a smaller lump on the side of my chest which was called lypoma (i think well the doctor advised there was nothing to be worried about). I also had a small lump in my right breast which turned out to be fat and blood . I am a 35 year old female and i smoke.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi. Since you already have been treated for a similiar episode you might be knowing the procedure. Consult a surgeon so that he can palpate it and if needed do an FNAC to detemine the histology and suggest further treatment.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi greetings from Health Care Magic
As you are telling all are benign (non cancerous ) growth. All are seeming like lipoma. But still u should check with ur doctor. you should leave smoking. smoking, faulty diet habit, stressful conditions are predisposing factor of all such ailments.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor