Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I have a lump in my arm pit, that has got bigger, should i go to doctor ?

i have a lump in my arm pit, that has got bigger hi i found a small spot under my armpit 2 months ago, and discovered today it has got larger, it seems 2 be quite deep? do i squeeze it or see my gp??
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Are you a male or female. Do you have any pain or lump in he breast. Any weight loss. Any cough or chest pain. The swelling could be an enlarged lymph node. Lymph nodes enlarge when there is any change in a nearby tissue like an infection for example. You need to not do anything with it, don't squeeze. Consult your Doctor and get adequately checked up.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor