Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I have a lump at the bottom of my vagina

im quite embarresed to ask this, but i found a spot at the bottom of my vagina the other day and now it has turned into a lump, should i be worried because iv been quite sexually active lately? but im to embarresed to go to the clinic or the nurse
Asked On : Sat, 6 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  299
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

There is no need to be embarassed sis, just walk into a gynec's office and get it checked. Why shuld you hesitate after all, the gynec is there to see that only right?

Answered: Sat, 6 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor