Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have a lower abdominal pain & pain while urinating, how to cure this ?

Hi Doctor , Im manjula from Sri Lanka, 29 male. I had acute lower abdominal pain in the right side. Also i have a pain while urinating. In my UFR Color- Straw Sugar-+(.5) Pus cells-1-2(hpf) Red cells-40-50 hpf Epithelial cells-+ Crystals-cal.oxalate + So what is wrond with Me?????? Still have a pain while urinating.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query

It looks like u might be having a stone in the urinary tract because it says positive for calcium crystals and also u r throwing out significant amount f red cells
PLease get a USH abdomen and pelvis to rule it out immediately
THis cannot be ignored. PLesae go as soon as possible

Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor