Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I have a kidney problem.

In 2006 I had a filter installed in my vena cava because of blood clot issues. I now have a kidney problem and the surgeon needs know what material the filter is to determine the method of treatment. can you help with this matter ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
There are different types of meshes or filters which can be put. It is difficult to tell which one is uses on u. I suggest you see the discharge summary, it will normally be mentioned on it or te hospital bill while discharging after the mesh repair
Have a healthy livig
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor