I have a innocent murmur, what does it mean?

I have been told that I have a innocent murmur and I worry,I have laid around for two Months Now IM scared? (Please read all the way through before answering thanks)The doctor told me when I got a check up that I had an inncocent murmur.It scared me.I had never been told that I had a murmur before.They assured me that it wasn t anything.Both doctors that I had seen told me that.I also hear my pulse in my ears which that was why I was there to start with.Its a pathological condition but I can still hear my heartbeat.It has worried me so much that I lay around and don t do the things I used to and out of shape now.If I get up and get doing things I get out of breath and tired.We live in an high altitude which i didnt have problems with breathing until I found that I had am murmur.I never breathe hard.Is it the fact that I have lain around for two months why im feeling out of breath and tired or could it be that my heart has a worst condition.Also was diagnosed Post Tramatic Stress. depression makes you tired too?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
Functional heart murmurs caused by rushing of blood through the valve are very common. I think your symptoms are mental rather than organic.