Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have a infection on my groins now it is spreading on my penis. Is hh zole good for this ?

Hi doctor , i am sufferimg from an infection from more than one year now i consulted a doctcr in bangalore she told me to apply HH zole and on that mycoderm powder and a tablet named Terbest. i have this infection on my groins now it is spreading but very slowly on my penis . i used to apply hh zole it gave relief for 1month or so wen i stoped appying it came back once again plz hepl me it is itching a alot , i can even provide pictures if you want . and plz provide the chemical composition of the products i am in suadi so cant get the brand names available in india.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1015
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have got fungal infection ongroin area.
The medicine you are used are Ok,
Take tab. Cetrizine for itching, 1 tab daily.
Avoid fried and junk food,take less salt.

Keep local hygiene proper.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor