Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I have a huge bump on my back

I have a HUGE bump about as big as my hand, on my lower right back. What do you think it is ? And it s not painful at all, it s rather numb. Help?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Oct 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  336
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome.It requires a good clinical examination followed by CT and FNAC if required.Once diagnosis is made treatment can be done.Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 6 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Could you specify your age, sex and medical history ? When did it appear ? Is it growing in size ?
Answered: Tue, 12 Oct 2010
Pediatrician, Surgery Dr. Pradeep Arora's  Response
It needs to be excised and be seen under the microscope to know it exact nature. consult a should be a very straightforward surgery.
Answered: Thu, 6 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor