Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

169 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have a heart rate which frequently fluctuates

I have a normal pulse most of the time but my pulse sometimes is speeding up and slowing down in short periods of time when i do things like check my blood pressure what is this called and is it something to be concerned with I am a 32 year old male and i am a bit overweight not good I know.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Please take ECG and consult a cardiologist. Sometimes you have to undergo Treadmill test.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....