Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

I have a headache, kindly help me

I have a headache problem for around 10 yrs more. it seems like migraine it curable or not more over i had a unhappy childhood. do u think that dveloped into the depression , stress, and finally into the migaraine. symtoms are pain in one side of head,congesion on one side of the nostril , pain is all the time,sometimes both side of the head, feeling of sadness,les abilits to express joy and plesure senstivity to the light etc.. i want to know weather it is depression, strees..or migraine ?
Asked On : Sun, 30 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I guess you have migraine as one of the very important symptom is pain in one side of the brain .......One develops it due to some causes _ stress and tension are also one of the cause for migraine ........I guess you should consult a doctor and go for a check up.......
Answered: Mon, 31 May 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
i think you are suffering from migraine. But it is also important to rule out other conditions of headache like cluster headache, sinusitis etc.
I would advise you to consult a physician and get a complete health done.avois stress, coffee, and other products which can increase the stress.
I hope i have answered your query. Take care
Answered: Thu, 27 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor