Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

I have a hard time breathing and I have chest pain and back pain, kindly help me

I am 19 year old male I have a hard time breathing and i have chest pain and back pain . it also feels like i have a bubble in my chest when i lay on my side. What can i do to fix this?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  317
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

go to the doctor...i kno...thats like the typical answer but you need to go to lik the emergancy room and get that checked out because it could be fatal!!!!...seriously you could be in congestive heart not trying to scare you...but its true!

Answered: Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi...dear user..,
thanks for query in HCM..,
First of all ...You don't fear about this..,
Try to strengthen your mind.., Even small problems will..,
appear and imagine as abig one..,First do thorough examination..
like ECG, Treadmill, ECHO.. and exclude heart involvement..'
Even these symptoms appear in normal individuals with exertional stage..,
and stress...o.k ..hence don't fear..consult good doctor, try to exclude..
Answered: Thu, 15 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Altaf Hussain's  Response
Your symptoms need immediete and complete attention. Please see a cardiologist soon. Write back with reports,we'l do our best to help you.
All the best
Answered: Tue, 13 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor