I have a hard time breathing. It is like I have to yawn but I cannot yawn

Hey, at random times, it is VERY hard for me to breathe I m almost gasping for breath but I still have enough to keep me going but it is still very uncomfortable. It s like I have to yawn but I cannot yawn. In times past after I have been able to yawn I have been fine. Does anyone know how to get a yawn out? *If this help any I have Tourettes Syndrome and yawning is a tic of mine but that s to yawn repeatedly. If this relates to anything, I m 18, male, about 6 1 and roughly 210 pounds.
Sun, 15 May 2011