Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I have a hard painful lump under collarbone ( center of sternum ).

hard, painful LUMP under collarbone- center of sternum. HELP plz! I have noticed a hard lump (size of a large grape ) right below and center of my collarbone- (I noticed this three days ago, with pain to the slightest touch). Almost three years ago I broke both femurs and bruised my spleen in an auto accident-- Unsure if this is related? Throughout my healing process, I lost 50+ pounds and have struggled with mantaining my weight of 112lbs now. (I am a 26yr old female). I see my doctor regularly, but didnt want to make an extra appoinment if not necessary. Any suggestions, idea?!? THank you in advance!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healtcare Magic Forum
This could be a lymph node that has become enlarge. It needs to be examined and probably biopsied . Yes you will have to visit your dr for this, soon.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor