I have a full blood count result with some few

I have a full blood count result with some few questions to ask about the result but I am not sure how to attach the result so that you can see the hematological condition of the patient and help me with a go ahead.
The patient however, has MCV=90.9 fL, MCH=27.9 pg, MCHC=306.7 g/L, platelets count=90 x 109/L, white cells=3.2 x 109/L and red cells=3.3 x 1012/L.
1, I want to ask what does the data (for red cells, white cells and platelets) tell about the hematological condition of this patient?
2, Does this allow me to make an initial diagnosis for this patient?‚Äč
Fri, 2 Nov 2018