Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

I have a feeling of fluid moving in my head and ear. I started getting dizziness and nausea .

I have a feeling of fluid moving in my head and ear . About a year and a half ago I started getting dizziness and nausea . I was diagnosed with vertigo . Then it went away. However, since then, I have had a feeling of fluid in my head. If I move my head the feeling moves with it. It hurts if I touch my head where the feeling is, but not behind my ear. It is also felt behind my ear. I have had an mri, mra and mrv and they all came back fine. I should also add that it is mostly on the left side of my body. Along with my arm tingling almost all of the time. I also have been to a ear specialist, a headache specialist, a dentist and an eye doctor. I am 33 years old and can t take it anymore. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be so that I can give my doctors a new direction to look in. I ve heard it could be a nerve issue. I have no idea if thats possible. I have a very physical job, so, maybe. It has to be something.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1514
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Since your all the reports including MRI are normal it means the problem lies in the nerves only and most likely it is the vestibular organ which is causing you all the trouble. You need to take some anti- vertigo drugs to see the result.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
hi,from your long history, it seems that you must have middle ear infection where vertigo very common,there is also possiblity of acute sinusitis where both headache and vertigo ispresent.
you consult ent sp. for necessary investigations and treatment.
as you have tingling and numbness andas you are 33,cervical spondilitis is less lkely but possibilty of extra cervical rib is possible where tingling,headache and vertigo all can be there. so you may consult orthopedic surgeon
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor