Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I have a fat belly. How to reduce it ?

Hi im a 14 year old girl with weight 76kg.I have a fat belly and now im sick of my weight and body I want a beautiful slimmed body just like a model but I dont know how to do it.I dont want to have bad side effects on my body and health so please suggest me a healthy diet ,exercise or tell me what can I do to get slim and get a flat belly.I also have fat thighs.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  580
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hi As you are 14 years old girl your weight is little bit much bt weight basically depends on height so u have to tell ur height also . Being a dietitican I should suggest that plz
Do not try to loose ur weight very quickly because it will harm ur body
Donot try to skill any meals or in simple words avoid dieting.
your diet should be Low in calorie ,carboydrate, fats.
Avoid fast foods ,frieds
Do exercise for atleast 1 hour including jogging , dancing , playing, cycling , etc.
Your meal should have salads , greens, fruits Avoid banana,
Answered: Mon, 8 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor