Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have a dull chest pain, what should I do?

I have a dull chest pain, what should I do ? A couple of years ago i was in worse shape then I m in now. I m actually not too bad. I m 6 2 230 lbs. For a while though i was under alot of stress with work (retail management), and my father and grandfather died in a 3 month time. I was stressed out. My doctor wanted to put me on a very very mild blood pressure pill. I told him no, i wasn t going to start taking a pill for the rest of my life at the age of 22. I m now 24. My work is far less, i am in better shape, and i eat better.... well better than back then, Recently i have been consuming alot of bad food and drinking alot of caffine style drinks ya know. I have in the past gotten this pain in my chest. It s a real dull pain that worries me and yet doesn t. I only seems to be felt when i breath in deep. And it s pretty much located right where one would put the hand for the pledge of allegience. My avg blood pressure is usually in the 140 s-150 s and the 80 s to low 90 s. Do you think i should get this checked out like asap?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  656
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Yep, but it could be stress tightening you chest muscles and mimicKing heart issues. But get it checked out for sure, I would do the BP med, your BP is borderline hypertension.
Answered: Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor