Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

I have a dint in skull under skin, that has grown down my forehead

Hello, I have always for as long as i remember having a dint in my skull at the top of my headache but over recent years it has grown down my forehead and feels as if its a crack , it does not hurt therefore have not been worried about it and do not know what could of caused it. My doctors are pretty useless and unhelpful and make me feel like i m wasting there time every time i go. Does this need to be checked?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  415
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
unless you get a clinical check up with you complains it is not possible to know what you are having
you can get x-ray of your skull to know if there is any thing
if there is crack it will be seen
if no crack ,it will not be seen
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor