Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have a crossed eye at my left eye. What can i do in my situation ?

hi i m jolly ann im 19 years old but i still dont have any idea how to cure my left crossed eye,i want a basic treatments so i can see what other people wanted to see,coz im very embarrased with my situation,when i go outside i just bow down so nobody will notice and tease me or get laugh at me,please help me,now that im getting older may be its time for to make a change for my self.. i have a very embarrased crossed eye at my left eye,what basic treatments should i have to do??
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
Dear jolly,
there is nothing to worry about it neither you should feel sorry about it.If you think positively your aliment is nothing in front of those having a single leg or blind persons or physically handicapped persons.You are better than them then also you are sufferring from mania.How cooly they deal with life have you noticed them.

Anyways coming to point .you are suffering from strabismus of left eye.It can be cured by medicines and if medicines fail surgery works and your problem could be completely resolved.

You can take Cicuta virosa 30 4 tabs 4 times in day for 4 weeks and then consult again for the same.If improvement starts you can continue and it will cure completely.
If no change occurs then you can consult your nearest homeopath for the same,

Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor