I have a cough that is dry and hurts my

I have a cough that is dry and hurts my chest. I’m not sick. Not coughing up anything, no stuffy nose. Just a cough and shortness of breath. It’s been about 2 months. I had a full chest X-ray and ultrasound and also had a VQ scab in March to look for a PE since i had surgery in January. Everything came back clear except for scoliosis Of 30 degrees.
It makes me lay in bed All day because i feel like i can’t breath. I dont know what to do next. Also, I’ve been super tired and sleeping over 12 hours a day. after meals i feel drowsy and also my alcohol tolerance has lowered significantly.
Tue, 6 Nov 2018