I have a capsule medium pink from my purse pretty

I have a capsule medium pink from my purse pretty strong pink
with imprint 93 over 741 will you please identifyy
Wed, 16 May 2018

My father is 74 and has rectal cancer.He was given a new medication yesterday.They gave him Oxycodone 13mg capsules.I am a nurse and have never heard of the 13 mg.,But what concerned me,there is no manufactures markings on it.When I opened one to mix with his food the capsule is clear,but the medication is pink.Have you ever heard of this.I just dont want to give him something if I am not sure that this is what it is.Thanks

The omeprozole capsules 20 mg gastroresistant tablets I have been given by Lloyd s pharmacy are yellow with no numbers on them and have a Bristol lab mark on the box . My old box had half pink and half pale pink tablets in. The yellow ones are not working so I want to know what company made the pink ones please. I don t have the box any more . Thank you

My H.PYLORI UREA BREATH came as positive. My doctor refer Pylera 140 mg-125 mg-125 mg capsule. By the time report came i came to India. So i could not buy medicine. When i checked any medicine with Pylera, i could not get in Delhi with the same name. Can you please give me alternative?