Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

I have a burning sensation on my legs, what is this crazy burning ?

Occasionally, and with much increasing frequency, I have a burning sensation on my legs in patches- rarely the same location, but more often than not somewhere on my shins. Area of burning sensation typically 3- 4 inches, no visual indications as to cause. Goes away in a few minutes, but now it is happening on my forearms as well. 10- 15 episodes a day; when this started a month ago it was 1-2 times per day.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  312
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and wellcome to healthcaremagic ,i think you have not given getails of your back pain or status of your spinal problem which should accompany too with these symptoms ,if it is so have a consultation with a neurologist ,take some antacids and avoid protein to avoid acidity as acidity innervates the nerves more ,have neurobion tablets ,take care
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor