Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

I have a bump on the inner part of my buttocks

I have a bump, that is painful sometimes, on the inner part of my buttocks . It seems to resemble a blister sometimes (as it forms a dome and liquid fills under it) and when it pops out comes blood and a whitish clear fluid. I can also feel off to the side of it leading to the infected area an fairly hard \
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  882
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to consult dermatologist
it may be fungal ,bacterial or viral infection
chance of spreading is there
dont touch ,popped or pick it
apply plain antibiotic cream till u consult doctor.
wear loose and cotton cloths
keep area dry and clean .
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It can be a simple boil or folliculitis or herpes simplex. Direct examination is a must for proper diagnosis and treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor