Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I have a blister like growth on my labia majora.

i am a 17 year old girl. i have a blister like growth on my labia majora . it hurts when i sit or walk in jeans. it even bleeds giving brownish colored blood . it bled last week but it stopped soon. but yesterday it started bleeding again and has not stopped. in fact it is bleeding a lot now.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  521
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Continuously bleeding blister may be infective or chronic. You need to see a gynaecologist as your blister might need surgical removal. It seems difficult to control it using medicines only.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor