I have a bit of a complicated history. Prior to

I have a bit of a complicated history. Prior to a three week hospital visit in February of this year I spent several weeks sick. Beginning in mid October of last year I visited my doctor three times each time getting a z pac and steroids..... Never to fully feel good each time. They didn't really work. My cough and nasal drip remained. Over time it persisted and developed into bronchitis then pneumonia but it also just so happened I developed PE. Six were in my lungs. I also have a stint in my heart and they diagnosed me with asthma.
Since then my lungs have never really felt right. I also have a diviated septum and wolf Parkinson's white.
I have not treated the asthma. I've had an inhaler but this does nothing
About six days ago I had to go into er and they gave me heavy breathing treatments and steroids and really loaded me up to feel better... It did that night after going home.
Currently, I have been sick. It has been about two weeks with a cold? I do have the rhinovirus. I had a low grade fever that went away. I had diarrhea for three days. That went away what has gotten worse is mucus build up and my stuggling to breath especially when walking or moving or laying down. My cough is horrible. I went into er. All my numbers are ok meaning nothing is standing out. I've been on breathing treatments and steroids for six days now along with z pac muscinex.

I entered the hospital yesterday... They admitted me. Now they want to discharge. I don't feel any better. Everything is the same. I live alone i love out of town. And I have these coughing wheezing fits and I'm nervous after my experience last year. I don't know what to do
Wed, 17 Oct 2018