Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I have a bicornuate uterus, please suggest

I'm 22 and Ive been told I have a bicornuate uterus, I am not finding the internet very helpful with dealing with the pain, and my dr didnt have much info. I do not have health insurance, so right now, seeing a specialist is not financially doable, the general physician is coverred by a financial assistance program but the specialist is not. Any more information about managing pain, that occurs during my period, before my period, at ovulation, during sex, and sometimes seemingly random times.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  499
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
It would help to know how your bicornuate uterus was diagnosed. The pain seems to be the problem. Try medicines containing any one or two of the following drugs: mefenamic acid, dicyclomin, drotaverin and acetaminophen. Try using a hot water bottle at bedtime for the painful days. Deep breathing, yoga and acupuncture are other things you can try if you have friends who can help. Take regular meals, drink extra water and try to de-stress. What else can I say ......
Answered: Wed, 26 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Was diagnosed with an ultrasound and vaginal ultrasound
Answered: Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor