I have a becker's nevus on my left upper arm. My parents had cancer

i have a becker's nevus on my left upper arm. i want to cover it with a tattoo but both my parents died of cancer: father had pancreatic cancer and mother had breast cancer . will it be safe for me to get that patch tattooed? i have becker s nevus on my left upper arm. i want to get a tattoo made over it to cover it. but both my parents died of cancer:my father had pancreatic cancer and my mother had breast cancer. will it be safe for me to get a tattoo over the mark?
Mon, 16 May 2011