Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have a bean size hard bump under my skin in my upper leg area. Is it dangerous & how can I get rid of it ?

why do i have a bean size hard bump under my skin in my upperleg area? I have a hard small lump under my skin that just won t go away.. its in my upper leg area close to my vagina... Is it dangerous? how can I get rid of it? it doesn t hurt but it s still ugly and I can t wear a bikini because of it :/
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
This hard lump is probably an enlarged lymphnode which is visible.It is better to consult a doctor so that it can be investigated what sort of lump it is .Then after diagnosis may be you can go in for a surgical removable if you want .
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor