I have a bad pain all in my chest when i am too much stressed. Is it the sign of heart attack?

I've always been stressed out since I was like 13. Been through a lot of bad experiences. Anyway, could the stress have caught up to me so much to make me have a heart attack? The last three days I've been extremely stressed. I have a history of exercise induced asthma. I thought I was having asthma attacks but the pain is getting worse. It's all in my chest. It feels like someone is performing cpr on me or something. Plus my arms and hands have almost a "numb" feeling or cold feeling. And it's hard to breathe. Could it just be an anxiety attack or a heart attack? It comes and goes.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009