Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have a back pain. I had an accident

Hi my ex boyfriend angrily stuffed me against the stair wall. my head was stuffed one way and when he stuffed me and pressed me against wall i heard and felt all my back and neck click in so many places. even though i am move it is rather painful i feel sick and my shoulder blades took most of the affect but the pain travels from my shoulder blades to my lower back should i get it seen
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Oncologist 's  Response
First of all, I suggest you contact the authorities as you have been a victim of abuse and this kind of behavior on the part of your ex-boyfriend is absolutely intolerable. Secondly, I suggest you seen medical care in the form of a thorough musculoskeletal evaluation which may also include X-rays to make sure there was no fracture which could be contributing to your pain. With the type of trauma you suffered, it may take some weeks before you feel back at your baseline. I am sorry you have suffered this injury and I hope you are in a better place both physically and emotionally as well. Take good care.
Answered: Sun, 16 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor