Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I have a Sexual problem

I am not able to satisfy my girlfriend, in recent times. I am ejaculating early, Is this serious ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  561
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

yes it is an issue as it will cause more discomfort and dissatisfaction in your relation.consult a doctor preferabbly a psychatrist he will councell you and tel you the art of love making and treat the premature ejasculation also.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  User's Response
This is not serious and seen in many healthy individuals. It is due to psychological stress and can be improved with good relaxation and improved control.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor