I have a 9 year year old that visited the

I have a 9 year year old that visited the cardiologist due to some family history of heart problems. They said that his aorta measured at 2.1 and that they would test him again in 2 years. We were told that this was on the higher end of normal and they wanted keep tabs on it.

My question is, is this something that we should overly concerned about since this is in the normal range still, although on the high end? We have two other boys as well, a 14 year old and a 5 year old both of which were no issue. Thanks so much for our help and insight!
Sun, 13 May 2018