I have a 10cm blood clot under the plaster of

I have a 10cm blood clot under the plaster of my broken ankle (3bones screwed and plated) and 5 bones broken in my foot, being held together just by the ligaments. I spent from the 1st November till 10th December the first time then was readmitted with the blood clot and released again on the 20th December trying to get the bloods right. My bloods are now (as of the 28th December) 2.9 and I'm now on 5.5mg Warfarin daily. I have had another blood test today but not results.
My problem is I am now always nauseous, mostly with loose bowels, extremely tired, feel faint, have an unquenchable thirst, and my eyesight has gone blurry over a metre.
Fri, 6 Jan 2017