Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I have Stomach and liver problems, please suggest

Dear Mam I am Kiruba Nagini from Trichy. I have the following complaints. Less appetite Bloating body irritation in eyes and soles pain in joints fatigue highly irritated mind less alertness I am 115 kg in wt. I am diagnosed as hypothyroidic. Besides, I suspect that I may have some problem in my liver functions. I read an article in The Hindu regarding fatty liver recently. many of the symptoms are matching my complaints. Can u suggest me which specialist i should consult with?
Asked On : Sat, 1 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  348
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Even hypothyroid condition does cause such problems. Are you being treated for the Hypothyroid condition? Treatment is essential for recovery. Also for the right specialist, you should consult an Endocrinologist or a General Physician.
Answered: Mon, 31 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor