Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I have Severe folliculitis and its very severe.

I have this condition, and its very severe. I have painful red bumps under my arms, my groin, inner thighs, and im starting to get it under my breasts. I also have scars and discoloration because i ve had it for so long. it holds me back from doing so many things. I do not feel comfortable wearing shorts or short sleeved shirts when it s hot out, which makes my skin even worse because it cant breathe. I don t feel comfortable in a bathing suit, or being intimate or even dating men. I m only 21 and I ve had this condition since I was 11 or so, and I have never been able to get rid of it. I tried laser hair removal , but it was very painful and the hair still grows back. I don t know what to do anymore, please help.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  727
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response

i had that one time under my arms i itched it so bad that i started to get cuts and bleed... go to the vitamin shoppe if you have one  by u and get an all natural like psorris body wash .. i dont know know the specific name of it but it psorrasis on it they samples if you dont have one by you  try going on the website 

hope this helps good luck 

Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor