I have Premature Venticular Contractions (skipped heart beats)?

I have PREMATURE VENTRICULAR CONTRACTIONS (skipped heart beats) . . .? I have been told to cut down on drinking caffiene (or even to eliminate it from my diet). What I would like to know: Has anyone else had this problem, or knows of someone who has, and what did you or they do to eliminate it? How much caffiene does decaffinated coffee have? Is there a website that can tell us how much caffiene is in the beverages that we drink? What are the serious consequences from PVCs? Thank you, Pauley
Sat, 12 Dec 2009