Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

I have Irregular periods and pregnancy, what should I do now ?

My age is 24 years I m not getting my periods regular. I had sex with my boyfriend many many times......We both are living together. But when i checkd for home pregnancy test (urine test on strip) i was negative...... So what should i do now ?


Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  267
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Schedule an appointment with a Family doctor, it is nothing to fear about and rule out a chance of serious disease. what do you say? I am not right in saying to go to a Doctor.

Answered: Fri, 12 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor