I have Congestive heart failure problem

Can you tell me about congestive heart failure and can it be cured because I think i have it
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
Heart failure is a syndrome of ventricular dysfunction. Left ventricular failure causes shortness of breath and fatigue, and right ventricular failure causes peripheral and abdominal fluid accumulation; both ventricles are usually involved to some extent. Diagnosis is clinical, supported by chest x-ray and echocardiography. Treatment includes diuretics, ACE inhibitors, ?-blockers, and correction of the underlying disorder. Consult a cardiologist. Please see the web pages for more details on Heart failure.