I have CML and am taking Sprycel. My oncologist said

I have CML and am taking Sprycel. My oncologist said my white blood counts had gone back down and I just have a little anemia.

I keep getting EVERYTHING. I wash my hands constantly, try not to go out in public, and use hand sanitizer. Today I have a fever and a swollen neck lymph node that is very painful. I live alone.

I was considering buying some disposable face masks but I saw on TV once that they don't really stop germs. Most surgical masks say they have 3 layers. I found one type by Curad that says it "stops viruses". Do you think a face mask will help me to not constantly get colds?
Sun, 4 Nov 2018