Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I have 8mm stone in both kidney, can any medication help me ?

I have 8mm stone in both side doctor suggest to drink water is it possible by medicine or not 31 Male I have kidney 8mm stone on both sides,which medicine I have to follow,pls suggest is it required laser operation or not?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  383
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Hi,welcome to if you have recurrent symptoms of pain,or any urinary disturbance your bilatral renal stones can be surgicaly removed which is a very easy method but these stone can appear again & trouble u so if u have above mentioned condition then u may go first for surgery & then Homoeopathic T/t which will stop its formation againand again. As a Homoeopath i would suggest if they are silent stones witout any trouble only homoeopathic t/t will be sufficient to cure it.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Gretings from health care magic
If you dont want for lithotripsy or ureteroscopy and want any non invasive safe way to remove the stone then should go for homeopathy treatment. Contact at
Hope this will help
Thank you
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor