Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I have 2 small ball inform a of a boil on my laps beside my penis. Am i HIV positive?

i have been having slight headache for over 7 week, 3 month ago i went for an hiv test and i test negative, this headache still continue i went for Wilda test and Mp i was told i have little typiod and i have little malaria . i was hospitalized for 2 days and i was a beat better. the head and slight fever still conitune. before i did the mp and Wilda test. i had an oral sex with didnt last for more than 1 minute. i have no cough, no throat pain, no lump gland but i have 2 small ball inform a of a boil a had one on m laps beside my penis. please does that mean i am have HIV i am waiting for some month again to go repeat the test please i have been thinking i need advice
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  376
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The chances of HIV transmission through oral sex is very low when compared to that of penetrative sex.. If there was no history of unprotected penetrative sex, then the it is unlikely to be HIV infection.. However, the best way of ruling out an infection is by testing for it..  Consider repeating the test as suggested by our friend.. If you have persistent headaches consult a neurologist.. You may chat with the doctors available for more info...

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
  User's Response

If U tested for hiv after 3 months den der is nothing to worry for Hiv u Proably dont have HIV for sure..

Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I hear that HIV has a window period of few months to years i.e.before symptoms appear. so doing a HIV test every 6mths does make sense.In between if the boil is painful, get yourself examined by a doctor.

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor