I had unprotected sex(not intercourse) with My boyfriend on 13th

I had unprotected sex(not intercourse) with My boyfriend on 13th day of my menstrual cycle. We didn't have sexual intercourse, but his genital suddenly went through the upper part of my vagina. I immediately washed the vagina. He didnt cum but I was afraid because there maybe pre-ejaculatory fluid. I took postinor 2 , 22 hours later and the second pill 12 hours after that. I usually have irregular menstrual cycles. Today is the 28th day, I felt abdominal cramps similar to menses from day before yesterday onwards, but bleeding didnt occur. Outer areas of my breast near armpit have also become sensitive to touch. Is they are signs of pregnancy or can they occur as a result of taking postinor.
Tue, 8 May 2018